About the SSU

For those of you who don't know what the SSU is about. It's a group of adults who enjoy being spanked but also enjoy teasing their spankers (all in fun of course) about unfair spankings, their choice of implements, their lack of attention or their abundance of attention. Pretty much anything a bratty spankee wants to share is always welcome here at the SSU. Being a fair and (kinda) equal union, we do let the spankers defend themselves and then the Union members vote whether the potential violation is valid or not. Yes, sometimes even us spankees can be wrong. Above all else, it's a lot of fun and a chance to get to know others who enjoy this thing we do. So come on in, join and unite! It's your union!


March 16, 2011

OFFICIAL SSU CHARGE

First in 2011, Our SSU member Katia has found herself having to report her spanker Thomas from Thomas's Spanking Exploits for "teaching bad language".  Please read her report of this possible violation below and vote either Guilty - meaning Thomas has violated SSU Union standards for spanking or Not Guilty - meaning there reasonable reasons for the spanking to have occurred.  Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter, we haven't had a violation in quite a while and we don't want to let anymore potential wrongful doings occur before the voting holds them properly accountable.

Suzy - SSU President


~~~~~~~~~~~Possible SSU Union Violation~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katia writes...

Last Thursday evening I met with Thomas for my session. Most of punishment was well deserved, except one thing. Earlier in the day my daughter had used the word, "pissed." Thomas and I were texting, and I mentioned my daughter had a little attitude today.

Later, I was informed that I am getting spanked for my daughter's language. Really??? Since when is "pissed" considered a bad word? And why the hell should I be spanked for her mouth? His reasoning was that she learns it from somewhere, meaning me, so I should have to pay for her language. I even tried to get Misty to come to my defense on this....it didn't help. I personally think those swats were unjustified. I think he is guilty of unfair swats to my fragile bottom.

*giggles*


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ALL SSU Members are requested to VOTE on this charge in the comment area of this post.  Once the votes are in, they will be calculated and a ruling will be given determining GUILTY OR NOT GUILTY of the Spanker Thomas.  If he is found GUILTY, he will be listed on our VIOLATORS list and if he is found NOT GUILTY, Katia will receive her deserved spanking for falsely accusing Thomas.

LET THE VOTING BEGIN....

12 comments:

Kelley said...

There are many places she could have learned that word! Most likely even him! GUILTY

Pink said...

Definitely GUILTY. They even say "pissed" on television, and much worse in schools.

littlebrat said...

Even though I have gotten spanked for my kids language I don't think it is fair either, so I vote GUILTY.

Katia said...

I say guilty, of course!

Suzy said...

Katia, you can't vote on your own SSU complaint LOL.. but I think I could have guessed your thoughts on this one LOL

There are quite a few more votes yet to come in, but so far Thomas, it isn't looking too good for you ;)

Suzy

Jean said...

I vote guilty. I mean who knows where she learnedthe word. A little birdie could've taught her the bad langauge.

Scunge said...

Guilty,why is pissed considered a "bad" word anyway? It does have many definitions after all! ;)

Cookie Crawford said...

I say guilty as charged LOL

Isabella said...

Would have to agree with the others.... guilty.

(would like to join SSU if possible)

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah...guilty...

suzy said...

LOL.. even the anonymous population thinks you're guilty Thomas! However, as an anonymous voter, it's harder for the union to count this against the spanker, so 'anonymous' if you'd like to give yourself a name and vote and/or join the SSU, that would be great!

Citizen Rose said...

Okay...this is anonymous...otherwise known as citizen rose...not sure what happened there...